About the Workshop
Our low-cost single workshop covers the legal, financial and social issues of divorce. We help attendees take the next step by providing unbiased information and resources, no matter where you are in the process of untying the knot. You will understand options available and next steps to take. You will also discover community resources available, and additionally, you may like talking with other women experiencing similar life changes.
Why Attend? Empower yourself to succeed and prosper. The more information you have, the better decisions you will make. Let us help you help yourself.
Multiple convenient workshops:
- Virtual Zoom Meeting
These venues and their staff are tremendous partners with Nadia Shokohi and our workshop leaders, allowing our incredible team of volunteer presenters and sponsors to strongly serve Denver metro area residents.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce
- You are in the process of getting divorced.
- You’ve already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process.
- You’re not sure what to do next.
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Discover resources available to help you
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce
Our Divorce Professional Presenters
Our five main volunteer presenters are Family Law Attorney, Therapist, Wealth Manager, Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Lender. They will take you through a dynamic agenda including:
- The divorce process
- Co-parenting and child support
- Protecting yourself legally & financially
- Dealing with a hostile spouse
- Helping your family cope
- Dividing property
- Tax consequences
- Spousal support
- Avoiding divorce courts
- Dividing property
- and much more
“I am grateful to find a place to answer my questions and help me prepare for this new change in my life.”
“I came into the meeting with uncertainty and feeling overwhelmed. All of my questions were answered and I realized I can handle what is coming my way.“
“This workshop filled in the blanks. Now I know what to do.”